CNA, which stands for Certified Nursing Assistant, is a medical officer who works in a medical facility and who looks after the daily management of the patients such as taking care of the patients, checking their vital signs and reporting them to the doctor. CNA is a highly regarded job and if you plan to work as a CNA then you must be careful in taking a good Online CNA training programs.
CNA training programs consist of both classroom learning and real-world practice training. The CNA training program is usually given at a community college, university or a medical facility. Many universities also offer Online CNA training Programs. The total course duration ranges from 100 to 120 hours which includes both classroom time and the practical training. During the CNA training, all kind of nursing skills are covered such as patient care, legal issues, use of basic medical equipment, measuring vital signs, and others. The use of emergency radio equipment and CPR may or may not be included in the training program, since it is not a mandatory requirement.
Recommended CNA Schools!
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
The cost of CNA training programs generally range from about $400 to $1200. But don’t worry about the large cost of the training program; you can also get a good amount of financial aid for your course of studies, or you may also be able to find free CNA training classes. You may get free CNA training classes at some medical facilities where they will train you at no cost; however, you will need to sign a contract stating that you would work for the stated period of time with that same medical facility.
During the CNA training program, students will be taught various theoretical and practical lessons related to nursing. They will have to apply these learning in the medical field as a nursing assistant. Once the CNA training classes is completed, the CNA students will have to appear for a CNA certification exam. The certification exam may be offered by the school themselves, or by the board of health of that particular state or by Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP). Upon successful completion of the certification exam, the student will be awarded a legal certification stating that he or she is legal permitted to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant in any kind of medical facility.
Certified Nursing Assistant is one of the most sought-after career choices in today’s world. With a respected position and a good annual earning, many people prefer the CNA career to others. But most people are confused where to start and how to join a CNA class. CNA classes can often be found at local nursing homes, hospitals, community colleges and even at American Red Cross. But if you are too busy to physically go for classes at these places then you can even choose online CNA classes. You can complete most part of your CNA training course by just sitting in front of your pc. Additionally, you can also get several free online CNA classes.
Choosing online CNA classes can be more beneficial to you. The first benefit is that you can arrange it according to your schedule. If you are a busy person, or have a job in the day time or are a single parent, then you can take online CNA classes right according to your time. The flexibility offered by CNA classes can be very very beneficial to you. In fact, taking online classes also save your money. Usually taking CNA classes at any centre requires a significant sum of money. However if you opt to take CNA classes online through internet, then it can save a considerable amount of your money. If you are a good internet searcher then you can also find several free online CNA classes in the internet which can be taken to complete the most part of your CNA course.
In the online CNA classes, basically you are taught the theoretical medical knowledge and skills required to pass the CNA certification exam. However, you will require completing certain credit hour of your CNA course doing your clinical requirements. This requires you to work directly with the patients. Most online CNA classes will arrange your clinical classes with medical facilities at you locality.
CNA training requires students to attend 75 to 125 hours of classes before attending the CNA certification exam. After completing both you online CNA class and our medical CNA class, oyu can sit for the CNA certification exam and after passing out, quickly join a healthcare facility to work. But before joining any CNA classes, you should look at the different facilities that center offers to the students. This applies to online CNA classes as well. Sometimes, free CNA online classes can be scams too, so you need to check out before signing up for any program.