Certified Nursing Assistant has become a career choice for many people. Certified Nursing Assistant is the entry point in the medical field. You are probably viewing this article because you too may want to work as a CNA. But then, do you have time to attend the CNA training classes. I know most people opt CNA training classes at nursing homes, American Red Crossor any community college but if you are one of those people who are busy too busy to opt those choices then you may take online CNA classes too.
Now, several parts of your nursing assistant education can be completed online; you don’t need to go to any center to complete your CNA course. The flexibility that online CNA classes provide can be a blessing for you if you are a busy person. Taking online classes can even be cost effective too. Online CNA classes is a more economical way of receive the non-clinical portion of your training. Moreover, it is an easier way to search for CNA classes. All you need to do is google for ‘online CNA classes’ and you will get a variety of options.
However, you should be careful in searching an online CNA course. You need to find a CNA course that prepares you for the CNA certification exam in you state. The completion of the course must make you eligible to sit for a certification exam. In the internet, there are online learning programs that prepare you to become a nursing aide but not a certified nursing assistant; so it is important to know the difference of these two and select an appropriate program. Also, you should be aware that you will need to complete the clinical portion of your training too before you can sit for the CNA certification exam. Many online CNA programs will help you to arrange your clinical portion of your training at a local medical facility. But it is necessary for you to find out the policy of the online CAN training companies before signing up for the online classes.
It is a good idea to complete the theoretical portion of your CNA training online and then moving onto the clinical portion. Not only this saves your effort and money, but also saves your valuable time.
Recommended CNA Schools!
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Respiratory Therapy
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)