Certified Nursing Assistant has become a career choice for many people. Certified Nursing Assistant is the entry point in the medical field. You are probably viewing this article because you too may want to work as a CNA. But then, do you have time to attend the CNA training classes. I know most people opt CNA training classes at nursing homes, American Red Crossor any community college but if you are one of those people who are busy too busy to opt those choices then you may take online CNA classes too.
Now, several parts of your nursing assistant education can be completed online; you don’t need to go to any center to complete your CNA course. The flexibility that online CNA classes provide can be a blessing for you if you are a busy person. Taking online classes can even be cost effective too. Online CNA classes is a more economical way of receive the non-clinical portion of your training. Moreover, it is an easier way to search for CNA classes. All you need to do is google for ‘online CNA classes’ and you will get a variety of options.
However, you should be careful in searching an online CNA course. You need to find a CNA course that prepares you for the CNA certification exam in you state. The completion of the course must make you eligible to sit for a certification exam. In the internet, there are online learning programs that prepare you to become a nursing aide but not a certified nursing assistant; so it is important to know the difference of these two and select an appropriate program. Also, you should be aware that you will need to complete the clinical portion of your training too before you can sit for the CNA certification exam. Many online CNA programs will help you to arrange your clinical portion of your training at a local medical facility. But it is necessary for you to find out the policy of the online CAN training companies before signing up for the online classes.
It is a good idea to complete the theoretical portion of your CNA training online and then moving onto the clinical portion. Not only this saves your effort and money, but also saves your valuable time.
Recommended CNA Schools!
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Dental Assistant
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Office Administration
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems